We will be using Healthy Hunger again this year. All families will need to register for an account if you are new to the school. If you are a returning family, you will need to re-register each student under their new homeroom, but your account should still be in the system. Please see the log-in instructions below:
Go to Healthyhunger.ca and click “register student”. After your account is created, you will be able to view all upcoming hot lunches, place orders and pay with Visa, MasterCard or Interac Debit.
- Receive an email reminder if you have not ordered for an upcoming lunch (please check your spam folder if you are not receiving the Healthy Hunger emails).
- Please make a note of orders at the time of ordering as the system will not remind you of these.
- Receive an automatic email notification when your school posts a new hot lunch day.
- Order for multiple children attending the same or different schools.
- Flexibility & control. Order for one lunch, two lunches or the entire cycle.
- Order or cancel orders any time before the five-day cut-off (for Thursday lunches this is midnight on the preceding Saturday, for Wednesday orders this is midnight the preceding Friday).
- Free and unlimited tech support from Healthy Hunger (1.800.818.6260).
*LATE ORDERS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.
Note: There are sometimes multiple vendors on one day: e.g. Booster Juice usually accompanies pizza days. You can order from either vendor, however the calendar (on the Healthy Hunger site) will only show the first vendor and you will need to click on that day to see the options for both.
Hot lunch is managed by parent volunteers. Should you have any questions, or would like to volunteer, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org